Sunday, July 15, 2012

FOREVER MY FRIEND

When there were hardships and sorrow, you were there to lend an ear.
When I got into trouble, you made them disappear.
When someone ridiculed me, you were there to defend.
You were there for me because you are forever my friend.

Though we have known each other for only a short time,
We have gained a friendship that lasts more than a lifetime.
Every time I needed you, you were there to the end.
I can always confide in you for you are forever my friend.

You showed me an important lesson, which is always to dream.
You said to always strive for them, no matter how hard it may seem.
You shared your emotions with me and you never kept them pent.
These are the reasons why you are forever my friend.

I am so sad to have heard of the tragic news,
The news of death that was laid upon you.
I will forever miss you for I will never see you again,
But you will remain with me forever, my friend.

– Mimi Hoang Kuehn

No comments:

Post a Comment